Application Engineer (m/f/d)
|Online seit|| |
25.06.2020 - 12:00
- Descriptive Data Analysis: In semiconductor metrology, every nanometer matters. We always seek ways to improve our products or help our customers improve their processes. To identify such improvements, we search for someone who can take large amount of raw data from our products, and quantify the various error sources that still exist in leading edge semiconductor processes.
- Prescriptive Data Analysis: Extract insights from data, draw relevant conclusions, and recommend next best action.
- Communication: Communicate and convince Senior Management and Customers of your data-driven conclusions with concise verbal & written presentations.
- Problem Solving: Solve customer specific application issues.
- International Teamwork: Work with Field Teams from Asia, Europe, and America to understand new feature requests and communicate them clearly to our internal development team.
- Quality Control: Perform end-product acceptance tests and software quality tests.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math related subject
- Top-notch English; German is a plus but not necessary
- Demonstrated competence in using MATLAB, R, SPPS, or other statistical software to do statistical analyses, such as ANOVA
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Perseverance and drive to solve important problems ASAP
- Open-minded team player that is honest, forthright, and consistent
- Motivation to travel up to 25% to assist customers onsite
- Prior experience in semiconductor industry is a plus but not necessary
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
KLA-Tencor MIE GmbH
Bitte nehmen Sie über den Bewerberlink Kontakt mit uns auf!
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020