Start your Career in Sales - Sales Development Representative (SDR) (m/f/d)
|Online seit|| |
05.09.2019 - 12:20
Are you looking to jump-start your career with a fast-growing international technology company? Are you motivated by being surrounded by smart and result driven people that push you to be better?
A big part of the LeanIX growth strategy is the expansion of our Sales Development teams. We are looking for applicants that have recently graduated from university/college and want to jumpstart a sales career. As an SDR you are going to reach out to future customers and spark the enthusiasm for LeanIX. Give first demos to understand their needs and desire and finally hand the opportunity over to our sales colleagues. With your preparation you lay the foundation for a successful new deal.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Identifying key contacts and target accounts through inbound lead databases
- Achieving individual & team metrics through outbound prospecting efforts
- Ensuring quality of sales opportunities as you contribute to a forecasted pipeline
- Actively engaging in internal training programs to become an expert in LeanIX’ product offering and competitive landscape
- Developing skills necessary for successful lead generation and product demonstration
- Work in a transparent sales team environment with other Sales Development Reps, and Sales Managers
- Build your 'Personal Development Plan' to accelerate your career in tech-sales
- Freshly graduated or entry experience in sales (not necessarily tech-sales), with an outgoing personality and a good hunger for learning
- The ability to harness your intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset to demonstrate drive, show initiative, and create the sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- Interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to absorb new technology quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands
- Fluent in English
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Viola Vester
+49 160 4435080
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Montag, 9. September 2019