Trainee Life & Health Middle East (f/m/d)
|Online seit|| |
11.01.2019 - 10:20
SCOR, a top five reinsurer in the world, provides insurance companies with a diversified and innovative range of solutions and services to control and manage risk. SCOR provides cutting-edge financial solutions as well as analytics and services in all areas related to risk, for example in the field of natural catastrophes, InsurTech, transport, cyber, etc.
SCOR Cologne offers an attractive and individual Trainee Program for Graduates in mathematics or economic sciences. We are looking for highly qualified, motivated and enthusiastic people, interested to work, amongst others, in our different teams.
Main characteristics of the Graduate Trainee Program:
- Length of program
between 18 and 24 months
- On the job training – with a focus on Pricing of Life & Health Business in the Middle East, but in at least 3 different departments, e.g. Actuarial, Risk Management, Product Development, Underwriting, depending the trainee’s interests and abilities
- Participation in relevant technical projects, accompanied by a mentor
- Appropriate training and further education
- University degree in mathematics or economic sciences (good knowledge in statistics)
- Preferably having experience as an intern and/or working student at an insurer or reinsurer
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent command of English
- Possessing of analytical and conceptual competencies as well being able to master tasks systematically and objective-oriented
- Very good IT-user skills, in particular MS Office, VBA desirable
- Showing a high degree of autonomy, open-mindedness and flexibility and capacity of teamwork
What awaits you: A modern and inspiring international work environment with committed colleagues in the heart of Cologne, Germany.
Are you interested in career opportunities in a dynamic environment within a fast paced, progressive and expanding company? We're excited about your application!
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
SCOR Rückversicherung Direktion für Deutschland
Frau Andrea Müller
+49 221 29281478
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |