Intern (m/f/d) – Marketing & Sales
|Online seit|| |
06.11.2019 - 10:03
If you are a passionate Marketer with a strong customer-centric mindset, CheMondis will be love at first sight…
Join us as an Intern and be part of our agile, cross-functional and international team. You will drive the development and the optimization of the CheMondis marketplace in a very early stage.
- Providing outstanding customer service by answering customer queries through a web chat
- Ensuring excellent customer support throughout the registration and verification process
- Acquiring new customers in cooperation with our marketing and sales team
- Research and analysis of markets, competitors and potential online marketing opportunities
- Development of content for our online marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Support with the optimization of marketing, sales and system emails
Who are you?
- Student (> 1st semester) in marketing, communication and media, humanities, business administration or information technology with initial professional experience (e.g. internship)
- Profound experience with Microsoft Office and ideally initial experience with tools as Google Analytics, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Enthusiastic about social media, digital marketing concepts and trends as well as about creating innovative content
- Willing to take responsibility and to provide exceptional customer service
- Highly motivated, structured, with a high level of self-initiative, enthusiasm and a can-do-attitude
- Flexible and independent way of working with attention to detail and willingness to continuously broaden your horizon
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
Why join us?
- You will be working on an innovative product
- You will have the opportunity to shape the success story of a „greenfield” project – with a great team of driven experts
- We offer a unique combination of a startup flexibility with the stability of a corporate investor
- We share our knowledge and keep it up to date by hosting and participating in conferences, meetups and hackathons
- We offer an agile environment with a start-up mentality, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- Our brand-new office is located in the heart of Cologne
- Last but not least, we offer recurring team events, off-sites, parties and provide free drinks, fruit, snacks, etc.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Irene Prinz
0049 175 6779028
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |