Student Assistant Marketing (M/F/D)
- Online seit 22.03.2021
FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. For more information on FSC, visit our website at www.fsc.org.
If this sounds exciting to you, you have found the right place to work!
You will be joining our Marketing team and your tasks will include the following:
- Research and analyses of market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Track and monitor analytics of multiple websites and platforms.
- Support the brand library with brand photography and video licensing.
- Assist with the coordination of marketing materials and translation thereof.
- Marketing materials inventory management.
- Analysis of media clipping for campaign content and upload.
- Campaign and brand reporting.
- You are currently enrolled at university in the Bonn area and eligible to work in Germany.
- You are ideally studying Marketing, Social Media, Communications or similar.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You have command of MS Excel and Power Point.
- You are fluent in English.
- You thrive working with people from all over the world and all kind of backgrounds.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn office.
- You are committed to FSC’s mission and values.
Terms and Conditions
- Start date: 01 June 2021.
- Working hours: 15-20 hours per week.
- Duration: 6 months with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12€ gross per hour.
- Location: FSC office Bonn, Germany (or remote during Covid-19 restrictions).
How to Apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
Please include in your CV the information about your start and estimated end date (month and year) of your enrollment at the current University.
Please do not send any photos of yourself.
The deadline for applications is 18 April 2021 at 10:00 am (CET).
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at email@example.com
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- FSC Global Development GmbH
- Adenauerallee 134
- 53113 Bonn, Deutschland
- Frau Bea Eimermacher