Student Assistant (M/F/D) Chain Of Custody & Controlled Wood
- Online seit 22.03.2021
FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, or promoting small-scale and community forest producers’ access to markets, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. For more information on FSC, visit our website at www.fsc.org.
If this sounds exciting to you, you have found the right place to work!
- Support internal and external Communications about FSC Chain of Custody and Controlled Wood activities (e.g., webinars, news items, reports).
- Development of communication modules related to FSC risk assessments and their data management.
- Research support to Chain of Custody and Controlled Wood team in revision processes to normative documents
- Administrative support including data entry, contract processing, enquiries management and expense claims.
- Logistical support to internal and external events.
- You are studying Forestry, Ecology, Environmental Sciences, International Development, International Human Rights, Conflict Resolution, International Mediation or Social Science.
- You have exemplary verbal and written communication skills that contribute to cohesive team efforts and decision making.
- You are well organized and follow assignments through to the end.
- You are fluent in English, fluency in Spanish is desirable.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn office.
- You are committed to FSC’s mission and values.
Terms and Conditions
- Start date: 01 June 2021.
- Working hours: 15-20 hours per week.
- Duration of contract: 6 months with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12€ gross per hour.
- Location: Bonn, Germany (or remote during Covid-19 restrictions).
How to Apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
Please include in your CV the information about your start and estimated end date (month and year) of your enrollment at the current University.
Please do not send any photos of yourself.
The deadline for applications is 11 April 2021 at 10:00 am (CET).
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at email@example.com
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- FSC International Center gGmbH
- Adenauerallee 134
- 53113 Bonn, Deutschland
- Frau Bea Eimermacher