Student Assistant System Integrity (M/F/D)
- Online seit 03.02.2021
You will be joining our System Integrity Team in the Technology and Information Unit and your tasks will be the following:
- To assist in project management, communication, and administration tasks.
- To support preparations of integrity documents such as internal operating procedures, report templates, input materials to service agreements, communication templates etc.
- To support the development of the contents for system integrity webpages.
- To support the liaising and coordination across FSC departments related to the Integrity work.
- To prepare regular Power BI reports with FSC integrity data.
- To develop, design and maintain reports in Power BI, Tableau, serving for various audiences.
- To support GIS analysis and perform regular updates of existing GIS maps on Integrity.
- To coordinate requests related to adding new plant species to FSC Databases.
- To assist in offering tools for analytics of data, e.g., real-time analytics, trend analysis.
- You are currently enrolled at university in the Bonn area and eligible to work in Germany.
- You are pursuing a degree in forestry, environmental, development, business analysis or GIS studies or related.
- You have excellent skills in the use of standard software packages (MS Office, incl. Good knowledge of Excel).
- You are diligent and ensure consistency and high editorial quality of developed documents or reports.
- You have skills in Tableau, Power BI and MS Office 365, GIS and R tools or you are very keen on learning them.
- You have very good social skills promoting personal interactions and collaborative work.
- You have some knowledge of standards and certification (optional).
- You are fluent in English; Spanish is a plus.
- You are committed to FSC’s mission and values.
- You thrive working with in an international environment.
- You are living in commuting distance to Bonn offices (subject to COVID-19 restrictions) and you can work from home.
Terms and Conditions:
- Start Date: 01 April 2021.
- Working Hours: 20 hours per week.
- Duration of contract: six months with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12 € gross per hour.
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- FSC Global Development GmbH
- Adenaueralle 134
- 53113 Bonn, Deutschland
- Frau Bea Eimermacher