Student Assistant (Inforrmation Technology)
|Online seit|| |
09.07.2019 - 16:36
Student Assistant (m/f/d) Information Technology (Remuneration is 12€ gross per hour.)
FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. For more information on FSC, visit our website at www.ic.fsc.org.
If this sounds exciting to you, you have found the right place to work!
- Assist in providing 1st level support, including user accounts setup, access and troubleshooting, end-user support on use of common applications and systems to ensure efficient functioning of the IT systems, platforms and products.
- Assist in support of the FSC’s system components, including end-user hardware, software, applications, security components, network, printers, conference rooms and mobile phones.
- Assist in updating and maintenance of the IT assets database, and preparation of equipment, software.
- You are studying Information Technology or similar.
- You have knowledge of basic networking concepts, tools and hardware.
- You have knowledge of basic usage of video conferencing tools as well as PC Software/Hardware break-fix support.
- You are committed to FSC’s mission and values.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn offices.
- You are fluent in English, German would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Please send us a cover letter and your CV in English to email@example.com . The cover letter should not exceed one page. The position will be for 6 months with the opportunity to extend.
Start date: 01 September 2019 or as soon as possible, Working hours: 15-20 hours per week
Please do not send any photos and make sure to insert the following text in the subject line of your e-mail: “Your Name - Student Assistant (m/f/d) IT- 2019”.
Deadline for the applications: 31 July 2019
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our
Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
FSC Global Development GmbH
Frau Bea Eimermacher
+49 228 36766951
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |