working student OR intern (m/f) in social media & community management
|Online seit|| |
13.04.2018 - 16:53
Who we are:
We are an online publisher and a hugely successful one at that!
On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content and projects such as nametests.com, testony.com and apost.com. We are a creative team where our mission is to “make people smile”, we are committed to entertaining people and want to empower them to get the most from their valuable time on our host of content platforms.
We are the largest publisher of personalized feel-good content in the industry; with more than 4 billion page impressions per month we put a smile on the faces of more than 350 million active users worldwide.
Are you crazy about individualized online quizzes? Can’t play and read enough of our content on apost.com or nametests.com? The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic Working Student OR Intern (m/w) in Social Media & Community Management and create a more colourful online world.
You can become a part of our adventure as an for at least three months. The following tasks await you at social sweethearts:
- You research, develop and create viral, emotional feel-good content (e.g. motivational slogans or videos) in order to increase range and user engagement
- You plan and schedule the publication of content on our Facebook pages
- You research editorial content (text, pictures, videos) for social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.)
- You supervise our user community on all social media channels and react to comments and feedback
- You work closely with our Social Media Managers in developing our social strategies
- You take responsibility for researching social trends and keep the social teams informed
- You are enrolled at a German university for at least one more year
- You are interested in the latest trends in the web and social media
- You are a social media expert and at home on Facebook
- You are familiar with online content and the biggest social media platforms
- You can't wait to create content that inspires millions of users all around the globe
- You master MS Office as well as Google Office Tools and have some knowledge of content creation tools (e.g. Photoshop)
- Quality is important to you and your attention to detail is exceptional
- You have a very good command of German and English
- Friendly team atmosphere with colleagues who compliment one another with their skills.
- Insights into the editorial work of an online publisher with a worldwide range
- English as working language and people from over 20 different nationalities
- Hourly wage of 12 Euro
- Relaxation area with bean bags and darts
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks and sweet snacks
- The latest hardware provided; whether Mac or Windows
- Ever expanding company library with the latest books for learning
- Easily accessible office in the heart of Cologne
If you have a passion for content or would like to work with the latest tools and technologies, come along and click on the apply button, we look forward to hearing from you! :) Your contact person for this position is Laura Simon (Recruiter)
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
|Name des Unternehmens|| |
social sweethearts GmbH
Frau Laura Simon
+49 211 4369116
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |