Working Student - PR and Content Marketing for Developers (m/f/d)
- Online seit 22.03.2021
Code Intelligence is a fast-growing IT security startup from Bonn, Germany. With our testing platform, developers can automatically secure their software from bugs and critical vulnerabilities. Large tech companies such as Google, Bosch, and Telekom already use our solutions. By automating parts of their development/testing processes, we can save our customers more than 60% of their software testing resources. At the same time, application security is increasing significantly. We help them to make their products more secure!
We are looking for a fast and talented writer who likes to engage with technical content and software-related topics. Furthermore, we want you to explain complex technical issues so that they become easy to understand. You will be writing articles and blog posts for Senior Developers and Tech Leads. So, if this challenge is appealing to you, we would be happy to receive your application!
- You'll work with our marketing team to develop sophisticated inbound marketing campaigns, creating technical content that engages with tech leads and developers. Our ultimate goal is to connect our sales team with highly qualified leads. (Here, you can see an example of the technical level we are aiming for: https://blog.code-intelligence.com/adress-sanitizers).
- You will use your writing talents to create technical blog posts and press releases.
- You will help to expand our marketing activities, and you will be involved in the planning, implementation, and continuous improvement of our marketing campaigns.
- You will manage our communication on platforms like HackerNews, GitHub, and Stack Overflow.
- You are a great storyteller and can summarize complex technical issues in your own words, shortly and understandably.
- You can quickly adapt to new tools and technologies; You are keen to perform a deep dive into technical details.
- You are near-native/fluent in English and German, both written and spoken.
- You are a Bachelor's or Master's student at a university.
- You are willing to work 15-20 hours per week besides your studies.
- "Can Do" mentality: you always find a way to solve a new problem. You overcome challenges by expanding your skill-set independently.
What we offer:
- Exciting tasks and challenges that you can only find in a startup.
- Above-average wage/hour of €15: everyone at our company should be able to live on their salary.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- Equipment: a laptop and the crème de la crème of Bluetooth headsets.
- Extensive training: regular coaching by experienced employees and trainers.
- Excellent career development opportunities in a fast-growing company
- The opportunity to be hired full-time by the company after completing your studies
- You become part of a company culture that offers recognition, respect, and support.
- Office in a beautiful location with a view of the Rhine and good transport connections
We are looking forward to your application!
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Code Intelligence
- Rheinwerkallee 6
- 53227 Bonn, Deutschland
- Herr Jacob Loring