Working Student Software Development (m/f/d)
- Online seit 22.12.2020
If you are passionate about coding, CheMondis will be love at first sight.
Join us as a working student and be part of our agile, cross-functional and international team. You will drive the development and optimization of the CheMondis marketplace at a very early stage.
- Assisting the engineering team throughout the entire agile/test-driven software development cycle
- Development of business intelligence dashboards to support data-driven decisions
- Shaping the future development of our marketplace by conducting data-intensive research projects
- Working in close collaboration with other developers, product owners, and product designers in an agile work environment
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards as well as promoting cooperation and communication within your team
- Student enrolled in computer science or a comparable field
- Passion for programming paired with an analytical mindset
- Initial practical experience with one or more programming languages - ideally basic knowledge of Python
- Comfortable with the command line and familiar with the fundamentals of relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Flexible, reliable and organized way of working as well as open-mindedness and motivation to continuously broaden your horizon
- Excellent English language skills
WHY JOIN US?
- You will be working on an innovative product with an incredibly exciting tech stack
- You will have the opportunity to shape the success story of a „greenfield” project – with a great team of driven experts
- We offer a unique combination of start-up flexibility with the stability of a corporate investor
- We share our knowledge and keep it up to date by hosting and participating in conferences, meetups and hackathons
- We offer an agile environment with a start-up mentality, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- Our brand-new office is located at the heart of Cologne.
- Last but not least, we offer recurring team events, off-sites, parties and provide free drinks, fruit, snacks, etc.
We are an industry leader with the mentality of a start-up. In 2018 LANXESS founded the online marketplace CheMondis, which combines chemical expertise of a market leader with a digital start-up spirit and outstanding technical expertise. We are building an online marketplace for the chemical industry in order to connect suppliers and buyers of chemical products in a trusted B2B marketplace. The combination of chemistry & technology makes us unique.
We look forward to receiving your application. Christin Haierhoff would be happy to answer any questions you may have: +49 170 7061134
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- CheMondis GmbH
- Zeppelinstr. 9
- 50667 Köln, Deutschland
- Frau Christin Haierhoff